Because we want you to have the very best rosary, we want to show you how to spot the Chinese "copies". These Chinese copies are being sold in a few Catholic stores, but mainly you will find them on Ebay or Amazon. Watch out for these telltale signs of poor quality:
1. Mispellings on the devotional medals and crucifixes.
2. Poor detail on the medals or crucifix.
3. "Gloppy" finishes and poorly constructed bead chain.
4. Weak loop connectors that pull apart.
5. Bad return policies / no customer service.
GOOD NEWS! If you happened to purchase one of these poor quality rosaries and have had problems with it pulling apart, we will exchange it for one of our beautiful rosaries. Since these are copies of our products, we often get customers writing to us about their WWI Battle Beads Combat Rosary that pulled apart or had bad spellings. When we see their rosary, we recognize immediately that it is a copy and not one of ours, but we will still help you out with a new replacement from our company.
Why do we do this? Because it is a win/win. You get a better rosary, and we earn your trust and hope you will purchase your Catholic gear from us in the future.